|Minimum Order Quantity
|Type Of Reader
|+45 to +70 Degree Celcius
|50 - 100 mm
A UHF (Ultra High Frequency) RFID handheld reader is a portable device used to read and interact with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags that operate in the UHF frequency range. UHF RFID technology is commonly used for tracking and identifying items in various industries, including retail, logistics, healthcare, and more. UHF RFID handheld readers enable users to scan and collect data from RFID tags wirelessly, providing real-time information about tagged items.
Here are the key features and aspects of a UHF RFID handheld reader:
1. UHF RFID Technology: UHF RFID technology operates in the ultra-high frequency range, typically around 860-960 MHz. This frequency range offers longer read ranges and higher data transfer rates compared to other RFID frequencies.
2. Portable Design: UHF RFID handheld readers are designed to be portable, allowing users to carry them around and scan RFID tags in various locations. They often resemble mobile devices or barcode scanners.
3. Reading Range: UHF RFID handheld readers have the ability to read RFID tags at varying distances, depending on the specific model and the type of tags being used. Read ranges can extend from a few centimeters to several meters.
4. Data Collection: Handheld readers capture data from RFID tags and transmit it wirelessly to connected devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or backend systems. This enables real-time data collection and tracking.
5. Data Communication: Many UHF RFID handheld readers have wireless connectivity options such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, allowing seamless data transfer to other devices or systems.