|Minimum Order Quantity
|Rf Soft Tag
|Rf Soft Tag
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
An RF (Radio Frequency) soft tag is a type of security tag used in retail environments to prevent theft and protect merchandise. These soft tags are designed to be attached to items such as clothing, accessories, and other retail products. They work in conjunction with RF security systems installed at store entrances and exits.
Here are the key features and aspects of an RF soft tag:
1. Radio Frequency Technology: RF soft tags use radio frequency technology to create a resonating circuit within the tag. This circuit interacts with the detection systems at store entry and exit points.
2. Soft Tag Design: The "soft" aspect of the tag refers to its flexible and lightweight construction. Soft tags are usually made from flexible materials such as plastic and are designed to be attached to items without causing damage.
3. Attachment and Removal: RF soft tags are attached to items using a locking mechanism that secures the tag to the item's fabric or packaging. They require a specialized detacher tool to remove, ensuring that only authorized store personnel can deactivate them.
4. Detection Systems: RF security systems consist of detection antennas installed at entry and exit points. These antennas emit a radio frequency signal that interacts with the resonating circuit in the soft tag. If a tagged item with an active tag passes through the detection zone without being properly deactivated, the system triggers an alarm.
5. Alarm Activation: When a tagged item passes through the detection zone, the RF security system triggers an alarm, alerting store personnel to the potential theft attempt. This helps prevent shoplifting and unauthorized removal of items from the store.